Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August 23rd Email Letter

This week has been great. We've been getting more confident in our lessons, and more secure in how to teach the Gospel. I love this all day, every day thing! I can see the Lord's hand directly in my life so much now! He really kinda loves His missionaries! We have kinda been slacking a little in our focus outside of class time, when we should be studying without a teacher, but I remembered Alma 31:something, which says, "Behold, O lord, their souls are precious, and many of them are our brethren. Therefore give unto us, O lord,  wisdom and power that we may bring these our brethren again unto thee." I can focus so much better when I am thinking about the people I will serve. I can't bear knowing that something I failed to prepare to do may have saved the soul of one of my brethren, so I will always be preparing. I love doing the Lord's work full-time!
Thank you for telling me about your day! I hope you feel less stressed soon! ;) My new District Leader, Elder Preisler, has a quote from a cousin that says "Too blessed to stress!" and this is how I veiw life now. we really are too blessed to stress. God loves us so much! 
I haven't emailed Dad yet, so I'd better do that before my time runs out! I love you, and hope the family is doing well! Tell everyone good luck in school, and I will write to you guys soon!
사랑 합니다 (I love you)
Elder "D" Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment