Monday, June 23, 2014

June 21, 2014 Busy Missionary :)

"Oops! No time for Big Email again! I really don;t know what to do here... ^^ Tell everyone I am fine, that I am sunburned and tan and sore from farming, and doing my best as District leader! ^^ Love you all! ^^
Elder "D" Wilcox"


Answering some questions:  

I have felt God's guidance as we planned for our investigators specific activities that we can do to help them come closer to Christ. Elder Robinson had most of the good ideas. ^^ God also gives me just enough strength to make it through each day.  That's how it should be. I pray for that much and He gives it to me to do the work at hand.

District leader-ing is going pretty well. I have only given one training, and I felt it went OK. I talk to much, though, and need to work on getting other's feedback. Got another training this week. I am over Anseong District, so the 6 missionaries (including me) in our branch. Districts have gotten super small over here due to the increased number of missionaries. It's nice. ^^ I am responsible to keep everyone healthy, strong, working hard, inspired, and focused on the work. Basically I relay information and direction from my district to the other leaders and back. I've heard that District leadering is the funnest position in the mission. I think so. ^^

We still go to a PC room, so the Babylon thing, but the one we use in Anseong is smoke-free, light, and open. Really good environment. We call to get permission every week, though, for safety purposes. I am on an exchange right now with the Zone Leaders, so I didn't have to call for permission today! ^^ Elder Priesler is from my MTC district, and he lives with ELder Newbold, my MTC companion! We have had a fun exchange to day.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment