Monday, July 20, 2015

3rd to last email & Pictures: July 19, 2015

This week was fantastic! We found 2 new investigators, had lots of member participation in lessons, and had 2 investigators come to church yesterday! One was a former investigator who just wanted to come and see me one last time before I go, and he liked the service. Still not prepared, but we helped him in some small way. That's the gloriousness of this work: God lets us help out in small, simple ways, which bring about huge changes in us and in the world.

Our District! Me, Elder Arredondo, Elder Pettit, and Elder Yoon. Doing a stickerboarding activity!



I saw Elder Rosenberg at the Temple! That's his current area (it's in the seoul mission, but we got permission to go once a transfer). He leaves tomorrow!!


Our District plays screen golf! Dad, I wanna go play with you sometime. I stink, but it's kinda fun! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment