Sunday, June 7, 2015

June 7, 2015 Email & Picture

Hey everyone! Not much time today, but I wanted to tell you about the most feel-like-a-missionary week I've ever had!

We were swamped with miracles this week! Promising new investigators, miracle random people calling us to meet, getting to translate into korean for a temple elder visiting our ward, getting close with the ward, getting closer and having lots of fun doing the work with my Companion, getting more answers to prayers than ever before, and feeling more HAPPY than I ever have in my life were all included in this awesome week. 

We may not be getting big numbers here in this part of the vineyard. But we are disciples of Christ, called of Him to declare his word and find those prepared to receive Him.

This afternoon we ate at a buffet called VIP's, and it was the most delicious thing I have ever had. And cost a whopping $80 for a steak, but also a free buffet for 2 other people. Ate with 8. Big Belly. No dinner tonight. Also, think I may be lactose intolerant. I switched to soy milk recently, and had some icecream at the restaurant. Not sitting to well.

Anyway, that's about all the time I have today! I love you all! Peace! 안녕히 계셔유!!

Elder Derek Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment